Forums | E-portfolio at Athabasca University

Help & Support /
Is there Mentors available for E-Portfolio Newbies?

Cmak's profile picture

21 October 2016, 11:03 AM

Hi there

I am beginning my E-portfolio journey and would love it I could have some guidance.  Is there a mentoring opportunity available for newbies like myself?  I have dabbled a little with varies pages here however, I am feeling a little overwhelmed at this point.

Cheers

Chelsea (Cmak)

Sue Goldsack's profile picture

21 October 2016, 2:47 PM

I have finished my portfolio and graduated.  So I am not an expert but I could help you if you want.  Sue Goldsack
Lynne 's profile picture

02 November 2016, 2:09 PM

Good day

I am taking the MDDE 694 course this fall - I would like to know how to add a different background color for my artefacts (other than white). Do you know how to do this?

Thanks

Lynne

17 January 2017, 6:29 PM

I would love to have any assistance you could offer.  I am totally confused with the process right now.  Thank you

18 January 2017, 8:43 PM

I would be happy to help you if I can.  You can have a link to my portfolio if you think it would help.

Sue

Susan's profile picture

25 August 2017, 8:41 AM

Hi Sue:

Not sure if you are still checking this site but hopefully you are. I am taking the 694 course this fall and am feeling overwhelmed by the set-up. Is it possible to see yours so I can get an idea of what the finished eportfolio is supposed to look like?

Thanks.

Susan Milton

Cmak's profile picture

16 December 2018, 2:29 PM

Hi Sue, 

I went to your link but can only see you introduction page.  Is that all you have posted?  I am trying to complete mine and I am not sure if I am on the right track.  Would you mind helping me?

Cmak

8 results