Forums | E-portfolio at Athabasca University

General Discussion /
Jennifer Gagner Portfolio -- Request for Feedback

04 January 2020, 1:18 PM

I have completed my first artefact and introduction and would appreciate any feedback. Thank you for helping me improve and ensure that I am on the right track.

Mich Elle's profile picture

07 January 2020, 1:45 PM

Hi Jennifer,

How do I access your artefact to provide feedback?

10 January 2020, 5:39 PM

Mich Elle, for some reason it will not let me post the link - it does not accept the athabascau.  I will try to find out why.  Thanks, Jennifer.

levina's profile picture

13 January 2020, 11:16 AM

Hello Jennifer,

You can share your ePortfolio by adding additional groups/users to your Portfolio Collections. Here are some instructions to set this up:

(1) Click on the “Portfolio” tab in the top navigation bar.

(2) Select “Shared by Me”. This will display a list of all your ePortofolio collections.

(3) Click the lock icon under the “Edit Access” column.

(4) In the “Share with” dropdown menu, choose the specific groups or users you would like to share your ePortfolio with. It is recommended that you choose “Athabasca University” (group) or “Users” (here you can type in specific user names, such as your course instructor’s name). You can also choose to share your ePortfolio with an internal AU group before releasing your final ePortfolio to the public.

Hope this helps!

15 January 2020, 4:00 PM

Thank you Levina for the clear steps to follow.

I have updated the sharing to all athabasca users so hopefully you can now search for my portfolio and see it.

Pamela Walsh's profile picture

07 January 2020, 2:33 PM

Hi Jennifer,

I taught the eportfolio course for the last several semesters but I am not teaching it now. Have you asked your instructor for feedback? 

Best wishes, 

Pamela 

Pamela Walsh 

Rusul Suhail's profile picture

12 January 2020, 12:46 PM

Hello Jennifer, 

I like how online learning delivers information to people from around the world; it actually helped me a lot. I wish that you would succeed in the master's journey. But I could not find the artefact, please if you can upload it to let us benefit. 

Best Wishes

7 results